- Price — may be available
*average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2018
- Module Number — 5587
- Model Range — SOLAR
- Battery Type — Solar (Edifice Batteries)
EQS-910 Model Range *may be updated
Official EQS-910 Specs / Features *for base version EQS-910D-1AV
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Mineral Glass
- Screw Lock Back
- 100-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 9’59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Battery level indicator
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second), 3 dials (stopwatch minutes, stopwatch seconds, 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Operating time from full charge until hands stop: Approx. 5 months
- Size of case : 52×48.9×12.9mm
- Total weight : 159g
Recent News about EQS-910
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power.
Attractive carbon gives the watch a cool, stylish look.
Measuring capacity: 9’59; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.