*As an Amazon Associate, we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. Note, we do not spoil the site with hundreds of Ads. We want it to be clean and useful. By buying through our links to Amazon, you are investing in our development. We are trying to keep all links up to date and change them if needed.
Official EQS-920 Series Description. EDIFICE chronograph flat bezel design with mutilayer dial and 100 meter water resistant. Stainless steel band and solar power technology.
Quick Content Guide
- Japanese approaches to Beautiful and Functional Watches in EQS-920! *the most distinctive features in details
- General information about the watch *year of first release, model range etc.
- Edifice EQS-920 Display Guide *for key functions only
- Feedback from Users *anonymous from different sources
- EQS-920 Model Range *in different colors and bands
- The most distinctive specs *from our Editorial point of view
- Other Edifice EQS Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
- Official EQS-920 Video *only from Casio Company
- Edifice EQS-920 on the wrist! *only images and only on the wrist
- Official EQS-920 Specs *all details and for base version EQS-920DB-1
- EQS-920 Comparison Table *with similar Edifice Watches
Enjoy Japanese approaches to Beautiful and Functional Watches!
Speed & Intelligence. Technologies continue to advance, with EDIFICE leading the way. This multi-function chronograph from CASIO is actively forwarding the evolution of electronic technologies. EDIFICE combines a fusion of dynamic forms with elaborate face designs, and provides leading-edge, accompanied by uniquely original expressions produced by the movements of various hands. These features are transporting the chronograph into new realms, and unlocking the hidden possibilities they contain. EDIFICE, the watch that recognises the value of speed and time, for people who live in the moment!
EDIFICE Design. Bold, fascinating forms and fine details, combined with simple styling that brings out the essence of metal, give birth to products with clearly designed identities.
Drawing and modeling. A prototype is produced based on a sketch using CAD and a 3D printer. A bold design concept takes shape.
Bold index. An edgy, striking large index is laid out on the dial. Robust modeling with straight lines and basic tones evokes a strong presence.
Forged stainless-steel case. After forging and heat treatment of the stainless-steel material, precision machining is conducted to complete the boldly designed case form.
Polished finishing. Polish finishing by the hands of skilled craftsmen produces beautiful mirror surfaces on the forge-cast stainless-steel case.
Tough Solar. This original solar power system transforms even weak light from sources such as fluorescent lamps into ample energy to provide stable operation of various high-load functions.
|Price||130$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2019|
|Battery Type||Solar powered (Edifice Batteries)|
Edifice EQS-920 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
Some water-resistant models (10BAR, 20BAR) have a screw-in crown. When you need to perform a crown operation, rotate it towards you to unscrew it. Then pull the crown out. Avoid applying undue force when pulling.
The stopwatch measures elapsed time in 1-second increments up to 29 minutes, 59 seconds.
– Do not operate the stopwatch with the crown pulled out.
Using the Stopwatch
- Pull the Crown out to click 2.
- Use (A) (clockwise) and (B) (counterclockwise) to move the Stopwatch Second Hand and Stopwatch Minute Hand to 12 o’clock.
- After all of the hands are the way you want, push the Crown back in.
Feedback from Users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ keeps excellent time
+ a sharp looking watch
+ easy to set the time
+ stopwatch works perfectly
+ easy to remove a link from the band for the right size
– can’t get the charge indicator to budge off low
– the lum on the hands is very poor and the date window is small and hard to read
– doesn’t have a rotating bezel
EQS-920 Model Range *may be updated
The most distinctive specs of EQS-920 — Solar Powered Chronograph
— 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
— Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
— Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 29’59; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, 1st-2nd place times)
— Date display (adjustable, 31 days or easy manual correction)
Official EQS-920 Video
Other Edifice EQS Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all Edifice EQS Series. Here is a list of All Edifice EQS Watches →
Edifice EQS-920 on the wrist!
Official EQS-920 Specs / Features *for base version EQS-920DB-1
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Mineral Glass
- Screw Lock Back
- Black ion plated bezel
- 100-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 29’59
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, 1st-2nd place times
- Battery level indicator
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second),
3 dials (24-hour, stopwatch minutes, stopwatch seconds)
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Operating time from full charge until hands stop: Approx. 5 months
- Size of case : 56.5×47.6×12.5mm
- Total weight : 170g
EQS-920 Comparison Table with similar Edifice Watches
Year of first Release
±20 seconds per month
Bluetooth (via phone app)
±20 seconds per month
Edifice Connected App
Measuring unit: 1 second
Dual time (World Time)
Neobrite and LED Light (Super Illuminator)
Case / bezel material
Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
Solar powered TS920E
Solar powered CTL920
Solar powered TS920E
Size (mm) *we consider 48.9×42.8×13.4 to be a traditional watch size (as in DW-5600). So you are to compare how far or close the watch is to this size
Full features (if you want to know more)
Recent News about EQS-920
- [Edifice Official Video] EQS-920 — Tough Solar
- [Live Photos] Drive The Edifice EQS-920BL-2AV — Part 50
- [Live Photos] Drive The Edifice EQS-920DB-1BV — Part 49
- [Live Photos] Drive The Edifice EQS-920DB-1AV — Part 48
- [Official] Edifice EQS-920 — Solar-Powered Chronograph Featuring 3D Dial
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power.
Measuring capacity: 29’59; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, 1st-2nd place times.
Not sure about EQS-920? There are more Edifices!