Casio Indonesia department develops relationships with customers in Indonesia. Here is a list of authorized websites where you can find information about Casio Watches in Indonesia: G-Shock, Edifice, ProTrek, Baby-G and Collections.
List of All Casio Watches that are on active Sale in Indonesia in 2020
Local Casio Indonesia online shops
Casio Indonesia Official Sites
- https://www.casio-intl.com/id/id/ — general site with all casio products (including electronic musical instruments, calculators, projectors etc.)
- https://www.casio-intl.com/id/id/wat/g_shock/ — monobrand site with tough G-SHOCK WATCHES only
- http://www.casio-intl.com/id/id/wat/edifice/ — monobrand site with elegant EDIFICE WATCHES only
- https://protrek.com/asia-mea/en/ — monobrand site with tourism PROTREK WATCHES only
Casio Indonesia Social SubBrands
Recent Casio G-Shock News
- [G-Shock Limited] DW-5600NASA21-1 — First Space Shuttle Launch
- [G-Shock Limited] DW-5600 x Callaway Collaboration
- [G-Shock Official Video] GMD-S6900 — 3 alarms
- [G-Shock G-Squad] GBA-900 — Concept of Urban Sports
- G-Shock GA-150 PROs & CONs from users and experts
Recent Casio ProTrek News
- [ProTrek 2021 Monthly Updates] April
- [ProTrek Official Video] WSD-F21 — Bluetooth® Smart
- [ProTrek Official Video] PRG-270 — Digital compass
- [ProTrek Official Video] PRW-3500 — Direction Bezel
- [ProTrek Official Video] PRW-3510 — Radio-controlled Watch
Recent Casio Edifice News
- [Edifice Official Video] EQB-800 — Edifice Connected App
- [Edifice 2021 New Releases] April
- [Edifice Official Video] EQS-920 — Tough Solar
- [Edifice Official Video] EFV-C100 — Telememo 30
- [Edifice Limited] EQW-A2000HR Inspired by the Legendary Honda RC162 Motorcycle
Recent Casio Baby-G News
- [Baby-G Ana-Digi] BGA-280 and Dancer duo YURINO & Anna Suda
- [Baby-G Ana-Digi] BGA-280-7A and Professional Dancer Kotori
- [Baby-G Ana-Digi] BGA-270 and Nadia from Harajuku
- [Baby-G 2021 New Releases] April
- [Baby-G Ana-Digi] MSG-S600G-7A — Indispensable for Work That Uses Water
Casio’s corporate creed is “creativity and contribution.” It expresses the company’s commitment to contributing to society by offering the kind of original, useful products that only Casio can. Products with innovative functions assist people in their daily lives and keep society moving forward.
They also bring joy to people and help to create new culture. When even a single new product is widely adopted, whole new markets develop, and this in turn fosters growth in related industries. This is the story of Casio’s contribution to society-innovative products enhancing people’s lives.
Joint Message from the Chairman and the President
We believe that people have limitless potential, thinking and engaging in highly intellectual and creative activities based on knowledge gained by observing, sensing, and learning. Through this process, humanity has kept exploring new fields and areas of science and culture, making progress in leaps and bounds.
Inventions such as calculators, watches, electronic musical instruments, electronic dictionaries, and digital cameras have made it easy for anyone to use information such as numbers, language, time, and music in everyday life. At Casio, we see it as our mission to invent new products that support human intellectual and creative activities, which will, in turn, drive social progress around the world.
In our view, there are countless products in our world just waiting to be invented, each of which would fill a real need. Casio’s job is to create the products of tomorrow that will one day be everywhere, that will make everyone wonder, “How did we ever do without that before?” That is why we value out-of-the-box creativity above all in our product development, or what we call “creating something from nothing.” At Casio, we aim to provide the world with completely new value.
Products and services only have inherent value when there are people to use them, thus we must never forget to ask in what ways they can benefit users. The people who use and enjoy our products support Casio not simply because the products deliver essential features, but because they are easy to use, reliable, well-designed, and reflect a world view. We will continue to deliver products that stand behind these treasured values that we share with users—products that offer fresh ideas to fit a changing world and can make our lives better.
The greatest contribution we can make as a manufacturer is to deliver new possibilities to users, so that they can experience something completely new. At Casio, we will continue to create culture together with users, aiming to grow and develop together.
Information produced by casiowatchparts.com