Quick Content Guide
- Japanese approaches to Beautiful and Functional Watches in EFS-S570! *the most distinctive features in details
- General information about the watch *year of first release, model range etc.
- Edifice EFS-S570 Display Guide *for key functions only
- EFS-S570 Model Range *in different colors and bands
- The most distinctive specs *from our Editorial point of view
- Other Edifice EFS Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
- Edifice EFS-S570 on the wrist! *only images and only on the wrist
- Official EFS-S570 Specs *all details and for base version EFS-S570DB-2A
Enjoy Japanese approaches to Beautiful and Functional Watches!
Speed & Intelligence. Technologies continue to advance, with EDIFICE leading the way. This multi-function chronograph from CASIO is actively forwarding the evolution of electronic technologies. EDIFICE combines a fusion of dynamic forms with elaborate face designs, and provides leading-edge, accompanied by uniquely original expressions produced by the movements of various hands. These features are transporting the chronograph into new realms, and unlocking the hidden possibilities they contain. EDIFICE, the watch that recognises the value of speed and time, for people who live in the moment!
EDIFICE Design. Bold, fascinating forms and fine details, combined with simple styling that brings out the essence of metal, give birth to products with clearly designed identities.
Drawing and modeling. A prototype is produced based on a sketch using CAD and a 3D printer. A bold design concept takes shape.
Bold index. An edgy, striking large index is laid out on the dial. Robust modeling with straight lines and basic tones evokes a strong presence.
Forged stainless-steel case. After forging and heat treatment of the stainless-steel material, precision machining is conducted to complete the boldly designed case form.
Polished finishing. Polish finishing by the hands of skilled craftsmen produces beautiful mirror surfaces on the forge-cast stainless-steel case.
Tough Solar. This original solar power system transforms even weak light from sources such as fluorescent lamps into ample energy to provide stable operation of various high-load functions.
|Price||300$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases|
|Year of First Release||2020|
|Model Range||Slim Case|
|Battery Type||Solar powered (Edifice Batteries)|
Edifice EFS-S570 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
Some water-resistant models (10BAR, 20BAR) have a screw-in crown. When you need to perform a crown operation, rotate it towards you to unscrew it. Then pull the crown out. Avoid applying undue force when pulling.
The stopwatch measures elapsed time in 1-second increments up to 59 minutes, 59 seconds.
– Do not operate the stopwatch with the crown pulled out.
EFS-S570 Model Range *may be updated
The most distinctive specs of EFS-S570 — 9.7mm Slim Case & Octagonal Flat Bezel
— EDIFICE SLIM (the sporty design of these multi-hand chronographs come packed in a case that is only 9.9mm thick for a comfortable fit)
— Solar Powered (CASIO-original light-shielding and distributed solar technology make it possible to obtain sufficient power generation using only the light that passes through the three small inset dials. Exposure to light charges a battery that provides energy to power normal operations for five months on a full charge)
— Octagonal flat bezel (creates a sporty yet luxurious design)
— 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
— Sapphire crystal (no scratches, no flares)
Other Edifice EFS Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all Edifice EFS Series. Here is a list of All Edifice EFS Watches →
Edifice EFS-S570 on the wrist!
Official EFS-S570 Specs / Features *for base version EFS-S570DB-2A
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- Dark Blue ion plated bezel
- 100-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59’59
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Battery level indicator
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute),
3 dials (seconds, stopwatch minutes, stopwatch seconds)
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Operating time from full charge until hands stop: Approx. 6 months
- Size of case : 49×44×9.7mm
- Total weight : 133g
Recent News about EFS-S570
- [Edifice Review] EFS-S570DB-2A – When the Japanese have found the best watch features
- [Edifice Solar] EFS-S570 — Sustainable and sophisticated
You ask, we answer…
Solar-powered (CASIO-original light-shielding and distributed solar technology make it possible to obtain sufficient power generation using only the light that passes through the three small inset dials. Exposure to light charges a battery that provides energy to power normal operations for five months on a full charge).
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Not sure about EFS-S570? There are more Edifices!