GMA-S2100 Model Range *may be updated
Quick Content Guide
- GMA-S2100 Model Range *in different colors and bands
- General information about the watch *year of first release, model range etc.
- Official GMA-S2100 Video *only from Casio Company
- G-Shock GMA-S2100 Display Guide *for key functions only
- G-Shock GMA-S2100 on the wrist! *only images and only on the wrist
- GMA-S2100 Usage Patterns *what the watch is usually meant for
- Feedback from Users and Experts *anonymous from different sources
- The most distinctive specs *from our Editorial point of view
- Other G-Shock GMA Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
- Official GMA-S2100 Specs *all details and for base version GMA-S2100-7A
- GMA-S2100 Comparison Table *with similar G-Shock Watches
- Japanese Unique Features in GMA-S2100! *the most distinctive features in details
- Recent News about GMA-S2100 *the latest breaking news and videos
*average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
|Year of first Release||2021|
|Suitable for Wrist Size||145 – 200 mm|
|Module Number||5611 / Manual|
|Model Range||G-SHOCK WOMEN (The Line includes watches that are smaller than original men’s variant, but have the same functions, technologies and other specs. Usually meant for women but also good for children and small wrists.)|
|Battery Type||SR726W x 2 (G-Shock Batteries)|
Buy Battery on Amazon →
|Other Divisions the GMA-S2100 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link||G-Shock Ana-Digi|
G-Shock Carbon Core Guard
Official G-Shock GMA-S2100 Video
G-Shock GMA-S2100 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
Use the Timekeeping Mode to set and view the current time and date.
– To view the Home City name (English), press A.
Checking the Current Time in a Different Time Zone
You can use the World Time Mode to view the current time in one of 31 time zones (48 cities) around the globe. The city that is currently selected in the World Time Mode is called the “World Time City”.
The stopwatch measures elapsed time, split times, and two finishes.
– The stopwatch measures elapsed time in units of 1/100 seconds for the first hour, and in 1-second units after that for up to 24 hours total. After that, elapsed time reverts to zero and then stops.
The countdown timer start time can be set in 1-second increments up to a maximum of 24 hours. An alarm sounds when the countdown reaches zero.
G-Shock GMA-S2100 on the wrist!
GMA-S2100 Usage Patterns *what the watch is usually meant for
Feedback from Users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ love how the watch looks
+ cool and pretty for girls
+ the matte black looks incredible
+ the pink one is super stellar and sleek
+ the dials pop and it’s perfect for any summer outing
– too few colorways
Feedback from Experts *based on comparison info with similar watches by price, model range, etc.
+ double LED light
+ World Time
+ 3 years battery
+ carbon reinforced resin case
+ 5 time alarms
– expensive but worth the money
– no Hourly Time Signal
– no Auto-Back Light
What we like in GMA-S2100 *comments by experts with 10 years experience in writing about Casio watches
— Compact size (46.2 x 42.9 x 11.2 mm, which is less than original GA-2100. Will suit perfectly on small wrists)
— The first Octagon for Women (very popular style)
— Good for children (boys and girls as the size fits and there is no any “Baby-G” name, that boys do not like)
— Basic but useful functions (world time, 1/100-second stopwatch (24 hours), countdown timer, 5 alarms, hand shift function, etc)
— Amazing colors line (color schemes aimed at women)
Other G-Shock GMA Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all G-Shock GMA Series. Here is a list of All G-Shock GMA Watches →
Official GMA-S2100 Specs / Features *for base version GMA-S2100-7A
- Case / bezel material: Carbon reinforced resin / stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double illuminator and Neo display
- World time function
- Stop function – 1/100 sec. – 24 hours
- Timer – 1/1 sec. – 24 hours
- Automatic calendar with date, month and day of the week
- 5 daily alarms
- Hand moving function
- 12/24 hour format
- Pin buckle
- +/- 15 sec accuracy (per month)
- Approx. battery operating time: 3 years
- Size of case : 46.2 mm x 42.9 mm x 11.2 mm
- Total weight : 41g
GMA-S2100 Comparison Table with similar G-Shock Watches
Year of first Release
±15 seconds per month
±15 seconds per month
±15 seconds per month
Double LED light: LED light for dial, LED backlight for LCD
5 time alarms
5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
Set unit: 1 second, maximum set: 24 hours, measured in 1 second units
Measuring unit: 1 second
Measuring unit: 1 second
(1/100 second (less than 1 hour) / 1 second (1 hour or more), 24-hour counter, with split)
Hourly Time Signal
Case / bezel material
Carbon reinforced resin / stainless steel
Resin / Stainless steel
3 years on SR726W
2 years on CR1616
2 years on CR1220
Size (mm) *we consider 48.9×42.8×13.4 to be a traditional watch size (as in DW-5600). So you are to compare how far or close the watch is to this size
Full features (if you want to know more)
Enjoy Japanese Unique Features in GMA-S2100!
*some images are about G-Shock 5000/5600 cases, but the technology, approaches, concepts and philosophy remains the same for the whole G-Shock Model Range
Hollow case structure. Based on a realization that “shocks are not transmitted inside a bouncing rubber ball,” the structure was designed to let the module float inside the case, relieving shocks transmitted from outside. Today, the module’s shock resistance is realized through further technical innovations. But the revolutionary tough structure that gave G-SHOCK its origin began here.
All-directional covering. If the watch is dropped, the protruding bezel fully enclosing it absorbs the shock, protecting the buttons directly connected to the module and alleviating shocks from all directions. The bezel also guards the surface of the crystal. The band is curved stiffly at the point of connection with the case, moreover, enabling it to serve as a shock absorber and prevent direct shocks to the back of the case.
Protective cushioning of key parts. The crystal oscillator and other critical parts inside the module are guarded individually by cushioning material. Any strong shock to the watch causes immediate distortion of the cushioning inside the module, preventing contact failure and malfunction.
Japan Quality. Constructed with genuine quality, CASIO products provide truly practicable applications in which functionality and beauty combine. The leading-edge LSI technologies and skilled craftsmanship that give life to CASIO watches exemplify the quality Japan boasts in the world marketplace.
For CASIO, “faith in manufacturing” refers to an inexorable advancement of digital technologies and an uncompromising commitment to fine craftsmanship. This faith engenders unparalleled performance that not only elevates CASIO watches as close as possible to perfection, but that actually changes their wearers’ lifestyles.
Recent News about GMA-S2100 *on casiofanmag.com
Not sure about GMA-S2100? There are more G-Shocks!