GMD-S5600 Model Range *may be updated
Quick Content Guide
- GMD-S5600 Model Range *in different colors and bands
- General information about the watch *year of first release, model range etc.
- G-Shock GMD-S5600 Display Guide *for key functions only
- G-Shock GMD-S5600 on the wrist *only images and only on the wrist
- GMD-S5600 Usage Patterns *what the watch is usually meant for
- Official GMD-S5600 Specs *all details and for base version GMD-S5600-2
- Recent News about GMD-S5600 *the latest breaking news and videos
*average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
|Year of first Release||2023|
|Suitable for Wrist Size||145 – 200 mm|
|Module Number||3523 / Manual|
|Model Range||STANDARD DIGITAL|
|Battery Type||CR1616 (G-Shock Batteries)|
|Other Divisions the GA-B2100 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link||G-Shock Digital|
G-Shock for Women
G-Shock GMD-S5600 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
- Day of the week
- Month, day
- Hour, minute, second
Pressing this button in any mode displays the setting screen.
Holding down this button for at least two seconds in the Timekeeping Mode toggles flash alert between enabled and disabled.
Each press cycles between watch modes. Pressing this button after performing operations in any mode returns to the Timekeeping Mode.
Press to turn on illumination.
The timer counts down from a start time specified by you. A beeper sounds when the end of the countdown is reached.
● If flash alert is enabled, display illumination flashes along with the beeper at the end of the countdown.
The stopwatch can measure elapsed time up to 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds (24 hours). When this maximum limit is exceeded, elapsed time measurement returns to 0 and timing continues from there.
G-SHOCK GMD-S5600 on the wrist!
GMD-S5600 Usage Patterns *what the watch is usually meant for
What we like in GMS-S5600 *comments by experts with 10 years experience in writing about Casio watches
— The iconic square design (inspired by the first and origin G-SHOCK DW-5000C)
— Smaller and thinner version of the G-SHOCK icon model DW-5600
— 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
— Super Illuminator (LED light for digital display)
— Basic but useful functions (1/100-second stopwatch (24 hours), countdown timer, alarm, calendar, etc)
Official Casio Description.
This model is a smaller and thinner version of the G-SHOCK icon model DW-5600. The glass vapor-deposited dial shines, and the metal locks and buttons further enhance the texture. In addition, the dial has a simple function notation, giving it a sophisticated impression. A casual and easy-to-styling model that keeps up with fashion trends.
Official GMD-S5600 Specs / Features *for base version GMD-S5600-2
- Case size (L× W× H): 45.7 x 40.5 x 11.9 mm
- Weight: 41 g
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1616
- Mineral Glass
- Compatible band size: 145 to 200 mm
- Stopwatch (1/100 second (0’00”00 to 59’59”99), 1 second (1:00’00” to 23:59’59”), 24 hour meter), with split)
- Timer (set unit: 1 second, maximum set: 24 hours, measured in 1 second units, auto repeat)
- Multi-alarm/time signal
- Report sound flash function (alarm/time signal/timer-linked light emission)
- LED backlight (super illuminator, with afterglow function)
- Full auto calendar
- Average monthly difference: ±15 seconds
- 12/24 hour display switching
Recent News about GMD-S5600
- [G-SHOCK 2023] GMD-S5600 — Metallic Accent Colors
- [G-SHOCK 2023] GMD-S5600 — Compact & Slim Square Case
- [G-SHOCK 2022] GMD-S5600 — Downsized Square for Women
Not sure about GMD-S5600? There are more G-Shocks!