DW-B5600 Model Range *may be updated
Quick Content Guide
- DW-B5600 Model Range *in different colors and bands
- General information about the watch *year of first release, model range etc.
- G-Shock DW-B5600 Display Guide *for key functions only
- G-Shock DW-B5600 on the wrist *only images and only on the wrist
- DW-B5600 Usage Patterns *what the watch is usually meant for
- Other G-Shock DW Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
- Official DW-B5600 Specs *all details and for base version DW-B5600G-1
- Recent News about DW-B5600 *the latest breaking news and videos
*average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
|Year of first Release||2022|
|Suitable for Wrist Size||145 – 205 mm|
|Module Number||3509 / Manual|
|Battery Type||CR2016 (G-Shock Batteries)|
|Other Divisions the GA-B2100 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link||G-Shock Digital|
G-Shock For Small Wrists
G-Shock DW-B5600 Display Guide *for key functions only. For you to know how it works))
- Day of the week
- Month, day
- Hour, minute, second
Holding down this button for at least two seconds in any mode displays the setting screen.
Press to turn on illumination.
Each press cycles between watch modes. In any mode, hold down this button for at least one second to return to the Timekeeping Mode.
Pressing this button while any setting screen is displayed will change the setting.
Enter the World Time Mode. This displays to the current World Time
City and the current time there.
● Pressing (A) displays the World Time City again.
● To change the selected World Time city, press (D).
You can use phone finder to trigger a tone on the phone to make it easy to find. The tone is forced to sound even if the phone is in vibrate mode.
The timer counts down from a start time specified by you. A beeper sounds when the end of the countdown is reached.
The countdown start time can be set in 1- second units up to 24 hours.
● If a timer countdown operation is in progress, reset the timer to its current start time before performing this operation.
DW-B5600 Usage Patterns *what the watch is usually meant for
What we like in DW-B5600 *comments by experts with 10 years experience in writing about Casio watches
— Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
— CASIO WATCH App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
— The iconic square design (inspired by the first and origin G-SHOCK DW-5000C)
— World time for 38 time zones (38 cities)
— 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
— Super Illuminator (LED light for digital display)
Other G-Shock DW Watches *similar by price and functions but different by cases
These are not all G-Shock DW Series. Here is a list of All G-Shock DW Watches →
Official Casio Description.
Since its release in 1983, the toughness watch G-SHOCK, which continues to evolve in search of insatiable strength, is the model DW-B5600 series equipped with a smartphone link. Gradation is applied to the resin of the skeleton, and it is summarized in a coloring that can be used widely from fashion to outdoor scenes. In addition, with the built-in Bluetooth®, you can use a dedicated app to link with your smartphone and notify you of information updates in the app by displaying the information on the watch.
Official DW-B5600 Specs / Features *for base version DW-B5600G-1
- Case size: (L× W× H): 48.9 x 42.8 x 13.4 mm
- WEight: 55 g
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Band: Resin
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life: 3 years for CR2016
- Smartphone Link feature: Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Apps: CASIO WATCHES
- App connectivity feature:
Auto time adjustment
Easy watch setting
Approximately 300 world time cities
Time & place
- Glass: Mineral Glass
- Other: Neobrite
- World time: World time 38 time zones (38 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, city name display, daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching, Home city/World time city swapping
- Stopwatch (1/100 second (less than 1 hour) / 1 second (more than 1 hour), 24 hour meter, with split
- Timer (set unit: 1 second, maximum set: 24 hours, measured in 1 second units)
- 5 time alarms, hourly signal
- LED backlight (with super illuminator, afterglow function, afterglow time switching (1.5 seconds/3 seconds))
- Calendar: Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Operation sound ON/OFF switching function
- 12/24 hour display switching
- Date display (month/day display switching)
- Day display (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian)
Recent News about DW-B5600 *on casiofanmag.com
Not sure about GA-B2100? There are more G-Shocks!