G-SHOCK, which has been setting the standard for timekeeping toughness and durability since 1983, announces new GM-6900 Series watches with stainless steel metal bezels. This new model, which fit right in with both high-elegance luxury fashions and modern street fashions, come on the heels of the GM-5600 Series with metal covered bezels.
- Price — 230$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2020
- Module Number — 3230
- Model Range — STANDART DIGITAL
- Other Divisions the GM-6900 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — CR2016 (G-Shock Batteries)
GM-6900 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
Minute protrusions on the outside of the inner case reduce surface contact with the metal bezel. This reflects the design philosophy for the hollow case structure, which protects the module using point contacts and cushions exterior blows. The bezel undergoes about 20 forging processes, then cutting and polishing. It is minutely crafted from a complex, highly uneven molding to a back surface shape that can affect its precision fit into the inner case. The surface is polished to a beautiful mirror and hairline finish.
Official GM-6900 Specs / Features *for base version GM-6900-1
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Flash alert
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch
00’00”00~59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00’00~23:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 53.9×49.7×18.6mm
- Total weight : 96g
Recent News about GM-6900
- [G-Shock Limited] GM-110SCM-1A and others — Skeleton Camouflage Series
- [G-Shock 2020] GM-110SCM-1A and others — Sceleton and Duck Pattern
- [G-Shock Limited] GM-6900-1KR x Krink New York City Collaboration
- [G-Shock Digital] GM-6900 — new trends in metal
- [G-Shock Digital] GM-6900 — Triple graph and Metal Case
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Minute protrusions on the outside of the inner case reduce surface contact with the metal bezel.
Glass fibers are incorporated into resin for increased strength. The material’s resistance to shock-induced breakage and bending protects the module from external shock.
It is characterized by three round digital indicators on the dial.